Tuesday 14 April 2015

MARVEL EYECON Pixs

 This is the moment Magneto dumped 85 tons on scarlet witch and Marvel Girl. While Juggernaut shrugs off everything and trashed a building (thanks Kirstie and David) for pix of my TSR marvel battle royale game I will run at cons till ppl get sick of it.

Next con in NOV will be Masters of Evil vs Avengers from 80s comics.

Here Death vs Magneto vs Juggernaut. Juggernaut kicking trucks at Magneto and missing.




 Magma, Apocalypse and Juggernaut

Juggernaut was carried to core of Earth by Magma and both left the field

1 comment:

  1. These pics confirm my lifelong assertion that if a superhero can't fly, jump real far, or walk on walls they aren't all that super.
    Oh Evil Hawk and Rot Wing are on the roof of the Cutly building? Well that's only 12 blocks away and 30 stories up...I'll be there kin half an hour.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more